|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1568/9 January
The digital images of SP12 Volume 49 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/SP12%5F49/
- TNA SP 12/49, 47. 1568/9 February 2. Lancelot Lysley to Sir Wm. Cecil. The Commissioners appointed to issue the Queen's injunctions at Gosforth, on the part of the Court of Wards, have proceeded accordingly, but Ralph Alaker's wife refuses to give them possession.
- TNA SP 12/49, 48. 1568/9 February 14. Sir Tho. Rowe to Sir Wm. Cecil. Recommends the bakers of London should be reincorporated by Charter.
- TNA SP 12/49, 49. 1568/9 February 14. Petition of the Baker's Company to Sir Wm. Cecil. Praying, to be reincorporated by Charter.
- TNA SP 12/49, 50. 1568/9 February 14? Abstract of articles proposed to be inserted in the Charter for the incorporation of the Bakers' Company, London.
- TNA SP 12/49, 51. 1568/9 February 22. Archbishop Parker to Cecil. In favour of the bearer, "a poor player man," who has discovered a mode of making brimstone.
- TNA SP 12/49, 52. 1568/9 February 24. Charles Yetsweirt to Sir Wm. Cecil. Requests to be admitted into his service.
- TNA SP 12/49, 53. 1568/9 February 25. Declaratory sentence of Pope Pius V. against Queen Elizabeth, denouncing her as pretended Queen of England, and as a heretic, and absolving all her subjects from their oaths of fealty and obedience. Printed Copy
- TNA SP 12/49, 54. 1568/9 February 26. Simon Musgrave to Cecil. Concerning a plot of ground belonging to Mr. Curwen, near Workington, which is required for mineral works. Incloses TNA SP 12/49, 54. i.
- TNA SP 12/49, 54. i. 1568/9 February. A plan of the ground required, as above, and of the river and town adjacent. 1569
Navigate to next page: 1568/9 March