|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1566/7 March
The digital images of SP12 Volume 42 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/SP12%5F42/
- TNA SP 12/42, 43. 1567 April 11. Marq. Winchester to Cecil. In favour of Mr. Bowyer, Keeper of the Records in the Tower. Proposes that the Records of the Chancery and of the Parliament be transferred to his custody. Has compiled a book of his own pedigree and armorial bearings.
- TNA SP 12/42, 44. 1567 April 12. Articles brought into Berkshire by William Huggon, of Hampton Court, gentleman, for examination of the clergy and laity, relative to concealed lands.
- TNA SP 12/42, 45. 1567 April 12. Certificate of the clergy of Berkshire in reply to the Commission for inquiry into concealed lands.
- TNA SP 12/42, 46. 1567 April 13. Names of the ordinaries and priests attesting the above, annexed.
- TNA SP 12/42, 47. 1567 April 13. Account of the provisions and payments contained in six books of the Revels, with the book of the progress, from Christmas, anno 2do. Eliz. to 13 April 1567.
- TNA SP 12/42, 48. 1567 April 17. Lady Mary Grey to Cecil. Entreats him to continue his good offices in procuring her restoration to the Queen's favour.
- TNA SP 12/42, 49. 1567 April 25. Suit of merchants trading to Barbary, that the Queen would be pleased to incorporate them as a Company, for the better regulation of trade, and to prohibit all unskilful persons from intermeddling therewith.
- TNA SP 12/42, 50. 1567 April. Petitions humbly exhibited by the Company of Goldsmiths to the Marq. of Winchester, Sir Wm. Cecil, and Sir Walter Mildmay as Commissioners appointed for the affairs of the Mint; and among other things for Ric. Rogers to be restored to his office of Assay Master for the Company. [See post 7 Feb. 1568.]
- TNA SP 12/42, 51. 1567 April. Answer by Wm. Stanley to the six petitions exhibited by the Company of Goldsmiths to the Commissioners appointed for affairs of the Mint.
- TNA SP 12/42, 52. 1567 April. Copy of the petitions of the Company of Goldsmiths; with orders of the Commissioners for the Mint thereon. Wm. Humfrey to be restored to his office of Assay Master of the Mint.
- TNA SP 12/42, 53. 1567 April. Copy of TNA SP 12/42, 52.
- TNA SP 12/42, 54. 1567 April. Answer of Thos. Stanley to the bill of complaint exhibited by certain Goldsmiths against him to Sir Wm. Cecil.
Navigate to next page: 1567 May