|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: Anno 10 Elizabeth
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 46 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/SP12%5F46/
- TNA SP 12/46, 1. 1567/8 January 11. Sir Owen Hopton to Sir Wm. Cecil. Illness of Lady Catharine Grey. She has kept her bed three days. Requests permission for Dr. Symonds to visit her again.
- TNA SP 12/46, 2. 1567/8 January 22. Resolutions to move a proposition for the indraping of the cloths termed ulterfyne and cromplystes, and to procure a licence for the same.
- TNA SP 12/46, 3. 1567/8 January 22. Copy of TNA SP 12/46, 2.
- TNA SP 12/46, 4. 1567/8 January 22. Articles against the licence required for making of cloths with cromplists and ulterfynes, and such like.
- TNA SP 12/46, 5. 1567/8 January. Copy of TNA SP 12/46, 4.
- TNA SP 12/46, 6. 1567/8 January. Answer unto certain articles devised against the making of the cloths called ulterfynes and cromplists.
- TNA SP 12/46, 7. 1567/8 January. Copy of TNA SP 12/46, 6.
- TNA SP 12/46, 8. 1567/8 January. Reply of the Merchants of the Staple to certain articles devised against the making of cloths called crumplystes and oultrefynes.
- TNA SP 12/46, 9. 1567/8 January 23. Dr. William Overton to Sir Wm. Cecil. Concerning certain proceedings of the Dean of Chichester. Latin.
- TNA SP 12/46, 10. 1567/8 January 24. The Vice-Chancellor (Ric. Longeworth) and Heads of Houses of the University and principal inhabitants of Cambridge, to same. On the differences existing between the Town and University. A perpetual concord and agreement might have been settled, but for the factious conduct of Mr. Kymball, the Mayor, and his adviser Roger Slegge.
- TNA SP 12/46, 11. 1567/8 January 27. Countess of Lennox to Sir Wm. Cecil. Regrets not meeting with him when she was last at Court. Great loss they have sustained by the sale of their goods.
- TNA SP 12/46, 12. 1567/8 January 27. Memorandum by Sir Owen Hopton of receiving the Lady Catharine Grey into his custody, and of her death on the 27th January, anno x. Eliz.
- TNA SP 12/46, 13. 1567/8 January. The Queen to Lord Adm. Clynton. Commission authorizing him to arrest the ships and goods of the subjects of Poland, to recover a debt due to Willm. Martin, son of Tho. Martin, deceased. Latin.
- TNA SP 12/46, 14. 1567/8 January. Tho. Gardenar, Robert Wygges, and others, goldsmiths of London, to Cecil. Complain that certain laws and ordinances established for government of the Mint have been broken by Mr. Stanley, Treasurer of the Mint.
- TNA SP 12/46, 15. 1567/8 January. The Provost and Fellows of King's College, Cambridge to Sir Wm. Cecil. Complain of the great diminution in the revenues of their college, and pray for protection and redress. Latin.
- TNA SP 12/46, 16. 1567/8 January. The Provost and Fellows of King's College, Cambridge to Sir Wm. Cecil. Soliciting his influence in favour of their college. Latin.
Navigate to next page: 1567/8 February