|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1565 October
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 37 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/SP12%5F37/
- TNA SP 12/37, 63. 1565 November 1. Commission to Sir Edward Rogers and others, authorizing them to examine the accounts of David Vincent, deceased, late Keeper of the Wardrobe at Hampton Court.
- TNA SP 12/37, 64. 1565 November 5. Lord Cobham, Thos. Wotton, and others, to the Council. Detail their proceedings as Commissioners for Ports and Havens for the co. of Kent. Quantities of bread and grain clandestinely exported.
- TNA SP 12/37, 65. 1565 November 7. Lady Mary Grey (signed "Graye") to Cecil. Thanks for his endeavours to restoro her to the Queen's favour. Begs him to continue his efforts.
- TNA SP 12/37, 66. 1565 November 9. Sir Peter Carew to Sir Wm. Cecil. Cause of the decay of shipping in the port of Dartmouth, owing to the impost on wines. Nov. 1565. Exeter. Incloses TNA SP 12/37, 66. i.
- TNA SP 12/37, 66. i. 1565 November. A remembrance of such ships and barks of the port of Dartmouth, co. Devon, as have been lost, sold, or decayed since the beginning of the impost on wines.
- TNA SP 12/37, 67. 1565 November 10. Marq. of Winchester to same. Sends him a letter from the Archbishop of York as to a sale of the Earl of Lennox's lands. Requests his opinion on it.
- TNA SP 12/37, 68. 1565 November 10. Note of the places where the Earl of Oxford's evidences are deposited.
- TNA SP 12/37, 69. 1565 November 10. Tho. Smyth to Wm. Humfrey. Wishes he could deliver him from his unexpected thraldom. Good prospect arising from the survey of mines in the North. Bargain with the Earl of Westmoreland.
- TNA SP 12/37, 70. 1565 November 10. Sir Christopher Heydon and others to the Council. Have received the commission for creeks and havens. Sir Edward Warner has since deceased. Report their proceedings. Incloses TNA SP 12/37, 70. i.
- TNA SP 12/37, 70. i. 1565 November. A list of the several havens, creeks, and landing places in the county of Norfolk, and of the deputies appointed.
- TNA SP 12/37, 71. 1565 November 10. Sir Owen Hopton and others to same. Have received their commission for ports and havens, and appointed deputies. Incloses TNA SP 12/37, 71. i.
- TNA SP 12/37, 71. i. 1565 November. List of ports and havens in the co. of Suffolks, and of the deputies appointed to superintend them.
- TNA SP 12/37, 72. 1565 November 21. Sir Wm. Cecill to Mr. Ascham, Secretary for the Latin tongue. Requests him to turn into Latin a patent for allowance of an annual pension of 1,000 crowns, of the Lady Cecilia, daughter of the King of Sweden.
- TNA SP 12/37, 73. 1565 November 27. Wm. Humfrey to Cecill. The search for calamine stone has proved a failure; but he can procure it from abroad to carry on the battery and latten works in England. Suspects that Dan. Hechstetter and Hans Louver wish to keep that art a secret.
- TNA SP 12/37, 74. 1565 November 29. Copy of Court Roll of Anthony Daston and Anne his wife (late wife of Francis Savage, deceased) of the manor of Aston sub Edge.
Navigate to next page: 1565 December