|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1565/6 February
The digital images of SP12 Volume 39 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/39%5F%281566%29/
- TNA SP 12/39, 38. 1566 March 2. Notarial instrument, by Thomas Wytton, of the depositions of Guido Cavalcanti, as to the last will and testament of M. G. Tarlink.
- TNA SP 12/39, 39. 1566 March 7. Armigill Waad to Cecil. A certain person has arranged the plan of his departure. First to speak with the Lady Cec[ilia ?]. The medicine or elixir he carries with him. Proposes his arrest. The irons for casting ingots, and other things for projection, he takes with him.
- TNA SP 12/39, 40. 1566 March. A table of moneys formerly current at Calais, used in the Staple.
- TNA SP 12/39, 41. 1566 March 20. Earl of Leicester to Cecil. Is glad to hear of the Queen's intention to reform the affairs of Ireland. Discusses Irish affairs, Confederacy of Scotland with O'Neil. Would have been glad of an extension of his leave of absence.
- TNA SP 12/39, 42. 1566 March 20. Winchester to Cecil. Sends the book of debts in Mr. Fanshaw's office. Other pecuniary matters noticed. Sends also the declaration of Mr. Neale, on the Earl of Lennox's account.
- TNA SP 12/39, 43. 1566 March 22. Lord Rich to the Queen. Has received the letters of the Council concerning the lack of wool among the clothiers of Essex, and has proceeded to the speedy execution of their instructions.
- TNA SP 12/39, 44. 1566 March 28. Robert Stafford to Sir Wm. Cecil. Thanks him for good will shown towards him, and for benefits conferred. Lat.
- TNA SP 12/39, 45. 1566 March 29. Roger Lord North to Leicester. Requests him to continue his friendship towards his sister, and that by his means her writings may be sealed.
Navigate to next page: 1566 April