|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: Anno 7 Elizabeth
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 36 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/SP12%5F36/
- TNA SP 12/36, 1. 1564/5 January 15. Survey of the manor of Ernewood, co. Salop, taken by Roger Taverner, by warrant from the Marq. of Winchester, Sir Ric. Sakevyle, and Sir Walter Mildmay.
- TNA SP 12/36, 2. 1564/5 January 20. Complaint of English merchants trading to Iceland, that one Symonde Surback holds the Island of Westmonege of the King of Denmark, and prevents their trade there.
- TNA SP 12/36, 3. 1564/5 January 24. Note of a memorial to be presented to Sir Wm. Cecil, concerning the English merchants at Emden.
- TNA SP 12/36, 4. 1564/5 January 25. Articles declaring the commodity or discommodity that the Queen may have in using or forbidding the traffic at Emden.
- TNA SP 12/36, 5. 1564/5 January 25. Copy of TNA SP 12/36, 4.
- TNA SP 12/36, 6. 1564/5 January 28. Arthur Lord Grey of Wilton to Cecil. The debt claimed by the Marquis de Nesle, as due to him by Lord Grey's late father, was paid to Nichs. Tremayne, as will appear by his acquittance.
- TNA SP 12/36, 7. 1564/5 January 30. Bishop Jewell to Cecil. Reasons which prevented him from making a shorter answer to Harding's book. Desires not to be called to preach before the Queen in the ensuing Lent.
- TNA SP 12/36, 8. 1564/5 January. Note of all such sums as remain unpaid in the Exchequer, upon warrants.
Navigate to next page: 1564/5 February