|This page is part of the Elizabethan State Papers Project|
Navigate to Previous page: 1564/5 January
Digital images of TNA SP 12 volume 36 are here http://aalt.law.uh.edu/AALT7/SP12/SP12%5F36/
- TNA SP 12/36, 9. 1564/5 February 1. Names of persons to whom arms have been granted by Garter King at Arms, in the first year of the Queen's reign; also of persons and corporate bodies to whom arms have been given by consent of the Duke of Norfolk.
- TNA SP 12/36, 10. 1564/5 February 1. Note of arms granted by Clarencieux King at Arms, since the Duke of Norfolk's order to the contrary.
- TNA SP 12/36, 11. 1564/5 February. List of persons to whom patents for armorial bearings have been issued by Clarencieux King at Arms, from the 1st to the 7th of Elizabeth.
- TNA SP 12/36, 12. 1564/5 February 7. Memorial of Cornelius de Alneto, alias Lannoy, to the Queen. Offering to produce for Her Highness' use 50,000 marks of pure gold yearly, on certain conditions. Lat.
- TNA SP 12/36, 13. 1564/5 February 9. Cornelius de Lannoy, alias de Alneto, to the Queen. Shows that he has acquired great skill in the transmutation of metals, and repeats the offers made in the preceding. Lat.
- TNA SP 12/36, 14. 1564/5 February 10. Stephen Bagat to Sir Wm. Cecil. Particulars of the receipts from the Earl of Oxford's lands at the manor of Acton Trussel, Staffordshire.
- TNA SP 12/36, 15. 1564/5 February 13. Special Commission by the Queen, appointing Sir Francis Knollys, Sir Ambrose Cave, Sir John Mason, and others, Commissioners for examination of persons committing murders, burglaries, and other felonious offences.
- TNA SP 12/36, 16. 1564/5 February 13. Account of the whole remain of the Queen's armour within her several armouries at the Tower, Greenwich, Westminster, and Hampton Court.
- TNA SP 12/36, 17. 1564/5 February 17. The Queen to the Attorney General. Order for suspending certain ordinances lately made in Parliament for opening the intercourse of merchandise with the Low Countries.
- TNA SP 12/36, 18. 1564/5 February 20. Account of ordnance wanted within the Office of Ordnance, for supply of the Queen's ships.
- TNA SP 12/36, 19. 1564/5 February 23. Note of broken ordnance of brass remaining in the hands of the Queen's gun-founders; also of the copper and bell metal in the Ordnance Office.
- TNA SP 12/36, 20. 1564/5 February 24. The Queen to Mr. Justice Brown. Directs him to hold the next Justice Court of the Forest of Waltham, in place of the Earl of Sussex, who cannot attend at that time; and minute of same letter to Mr. Attorney, for Windsor Forest.
- TNA SP 12/36, 21. 1564/5 February. Dr. Lewes to Cecil. Desires directions as to cancelling the recognizances of John Vaughan.
- TNA SP 12/36, 22. 1564/5 February. Estimate of charges for the representation of various plays and masques before the Court, at Windsor Castle and Richmond, in several years from 1563; amounting in the whole to 144l. 11s. 5¾d. Indorsed" "for the revels."
Navigate to next page: 1564/5 March