- Veterans Resource Directory
- Veterans Online Application
- Texas Armed Services Scholarship
- Military Scholarships and Grants
- Paralyzed Veterans of America's Vocational Rehabilitation Program
- Wounded Warrior Project's "Warriors to Work"
- Texas Veterans Commission
- Benefits for Texas Veterans
- Texas Veterans Home, Land, & Home Improvement Loans
- National Military Family Association
- Center for Women Veterans
- VA HealtheVet
- Emergency Assistance
- Frequently Asked Questions
Support Veterans Services
UH Veterans Services (VS) needs your support to continue the University of Houston's long history of serving veterans while they seek education as a next step in their lives as civilians. The VS mission of serving these hometown heroes is the model for all others like it in Texas universities.
Veterans Services is strategically located for the student veterans' convenience among many other student service offices and leisure activity locations at the University Center. VS features a computer lab, specialized counseling, educational programs, workshops, and seminars to help veterans complete their degrees and reach their goals successfully. In addition to educational resources, VS also serves as a haven where veteran students can spend their downtime, participate in discussions and enjoy the camaraderie of others who share similar experiences.
Give back to this group of students who have already given our country so much but still have more to give as future community leaders and industry innovators. You will be directed to a form for donations that will help VS continue in its special programming and support services for veteran students at UH.