- Veterans Resource Directory
- Veterans Online Application
- Texas Armed Services Scholarship
- Military Scholarships and Grants
- Paralyzed Veterans of America's Vocational Rehabilitation Program
- Wounded Warrior Project's "Warriors to Work"
- Texas Veterans Commission
- Benefits for Texas Veterans
- Texas Veterans Home, Land, & Home Improvement Loans
- National Military Family Association
- Center for Women Veterans
- VA HealtheVet
- Emergency Assistance
- Frequently Asked Questions
Free Franchise Opportunity for Vets
Week of June 14, 2010
Kitchen Tune-Up, a company which specializes in kitchen and bath remodeling, would like to thank honorably discharged veterans for the sacrifices they and their families have made by offering 10 FREE franchises. This includes the franchise fee, exclusive territory, training and the start-up package. This program will run until all 10 franchises are awarded. Kitchen Tune-Up's Veterans Program is offering one free franchise in the following territories: San Antonio, Texas; Tulsa, Oklahoma; Omaha, Nebraska; Baton Rouge, Louisiana; Biloxi, Mississippi; Savannah, Georgia; Mobile, Alabama; Kansas City, Missouri; Memphis, Tennessee; and Tallahassee, Florida. If interested, applicants should contact Kitchen Tune-Ups by phone at 800.333.6385 or email at email@example.com.
Kitchen Tune-Up has been ranked Entrepreneur Magazine's #1 home remodeling franchise for 20 years and has more than 200 franchises in the United States and Canada. Learn more about other franchise territories that are available nationwide at kitchentuneup.com.
Visit this page to receive news about entrepreneurial opportunities.