- ENSURE THAT YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING. Visit www.collegeforalltexans.com for further information.
- Submit a VA Certificate of Eligibility with initial applications.
- Submit the HE-V (veteran application) each semester for first-time or previously exempt veterans and dependents. Eligibility requires a copy of the DD 214 indicating Texas as your place of entry.
- Submit the HE-D (dependent application) in addition to the HE-V each semester for eligible dependents. Documentation of dependent status is required for initial applications.
- Submit required documentation of Hazlewood exemption credit hours used with each application. You may login here to print the form.
- Submit applications by the 12th class day of the Fall/Spring semester or 4th class day of the Summer semester.
- Download applications or pick them up at Veterans Services, located in University Center, Suite 268.
Questions concerning the Hazlewood Act or to turn in forms:
Office of Student Financial Services at the Welcome Center