- ENSURE THAT YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING. Visit the Hazlewood Act website for more information.
- Submit form HAE-App to the Office of Student Financial Services. Include a copy of your VA Certificate of Eligibility and the DD 214 indicating Texas as your place of entry or Home of Record.
- Submit form HAE-App-CE each academic year after the initial application. Include Hazlewood exemption credit hours used with each application. You may login here to access credit hour history.
- Submit applications by the 12th class day of the Fall/Spring semester or 4th class day of a Summer semester.
- Download applications or pick them up at Veterans Services, located in University Center North, Suite 202.
Questions concerning the Hazlewood Act or to turn in forms: