You must apply for re-admission if you:
- are seeking admissions as a non-degree seeking student or
- used to be a degree-seeking undergraduate student at UH and
- are ready to return to UH after an interruption of at least four terms (students in good standing or academic probation) or
- ready to return to UH from suspension (must sit out one term) and
- do not have a bachelor’s degree
Steps to Apply
- Complete the University of Houston application for admission using the Apply Texas Application. Apply as a readmit.
- Pay the nonrefundable $75 application fee with a credit card, debit card, or check. Checks can be made out to the University of Houston, 4434 University Drive, Houston, TX 77204.
- Have your most updated official transcript from all colleges and universities attended sent to the University of Houston, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 4434 University Drive, Houston, TX 77204.
|Term||Application Type||Open Date||Close Date|
|Spring 2019||Readmit (Good Standing)||8/1/2018||12/1/2018|
|Readmit (Probation and Suspension)||8/1/2018||11/1/2018|
|Summer 2019||Readmit (Good Standing)||1/1/2019||5/1/2019|
|Readmit (Probation and Suspension)||Not Available|
|Fall 2019||Readmit (Good Standing)||1/1/2019||6/28/2019|
|Readmit (Probation and Suspension)||1/1/2019||6/1/2019|
The University of Houston considers all college level courses in the readmission grade point average. This includes UH and non-UH courses. Former undergraduates who are returning from suspension will also need to meet college specific re-entry requirements and deadlines.
College Re-entry Requirements
Gerald D. Hines College of Architecture and Design
C.T. Bauer College of Business
College of Education
Cullen College of Engineering
Conrad N. Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management
College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences
College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
College of Technology