Currently, submissions for the Michael Skelly STEM Scholarship are not being accepted. Winners of the scholarship will be presented at the final Critical Issues in Energy Symposium on March 22nd, 2018.
Thanks to the generous donation of Michael Skelly from Clean Line Energy, UH Energy is pleased to present two undergraduate students with a $500 scholarship award for excellence for students pursuing a
Awards will be presented at the final Critical Issues in Energy Symposium to be held on March 22.
- Major or minor in a STEM-related degree program
- Current undergraduate student, with at least 1 year remaining
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
Include documents below with form.
- The nominee’s CV or resume.
- An unofficial copy of the nominee’s transcript (and any transfer transcripts).
- A Personal Statement from the nominee expressing their reason for pursuing a
STEM relatedfield, any notable academic accomplishments, and plans for after graduation (300 words or less).
- A letter of recommendation from a UH faculty member.
Applications can be turned in by hand to the UH Energy Office in Cullen 124AB, or click on the link below to complete an online submission