What is UH Energy?
UH Energy is an umbrella for efforts across the University of Houston system to position the university as a strategic partner to the energy industry by producing trained workforce, strategic and technical leadership, research and development for needed innovations and new technologies. That’s why UH is the Energy University.
BY THE NUMBERS
- 9Energy-related Colleges
- 30 Energy-related Undergraduate Programs
- 46Graduate and Professional Programs
- 1stIn the Nation Subsea Engineering Master's Program
- 11Energy-related Graduate Certificates
- 40%Students in Energy-related Degree Programs
- 21 Energy Advisory Board Members
- 25Research Centers
Faculty Energy Fellows on Forbes
Selected from nine colleges across campus, the fellows work in collaboration with UH Energy and the Energy Advisory Board to shape the conversation on energy at UH and beyond. The fellows serve a term of one full academic year and contribute to an online blog forum hosted by UH Energy and Forbes.