Employers’ Welcome to Cougar Pathway
The University of Houston is one of the nation’s most diverse urban research universities, and is a Carnegie-Designated Tier One public research university. In addition, more than seventy percent of UH students work while attending classes, which prepares them to make an immediate contribution to your organization.
Our services are available to all majors and classifications and to UH alumni. University Career Services at the University of Houston can connect you to this high-quality, talented pool of UH students and alumni.
- Career Fairs
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Information Sessions & Receptions
- Post a Job/Internship Online
- University of Houston Student Body Information
The UCS Employer Development and Relations staff looks forward to working with you to make your recruiting efforts a success at the University of Houston. For additional information, contact:
Theresa Cyr, Assistant Director for Employer Development and Relations
Contact: (713)743-5095 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lauren Moore, Employer Relations Coordinator
Contact: (713) 743-5098 or email@example.com
Recruiting at Other UH College Career Centers
The University of Houston offers a wealth of resources to help you recruit the best and brightest talent in the Houston area.
In addition to University Career Services, there are other UH college-specific career centers that offer resources and services to their students. Employers who would like additional services or would like to target a specific major can also utilize the services provided by college-specific career centers also.
UH College Career Centers
- Bauer College of Business – Rockwell Career Center
- College of Technology – Career Services
- Conrad Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management – Career Development and Placement Office
- Cullen College of Engineering – Engineering Career Center
- Law Center – Career Development Office
- Graduate College of Social Work – Career Services