Instructions for Off Campus Employers

To hire students under the College Work-Study program, you will need to request a contract with the UH Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid. Contact the SFA office at 713-743-1010 for questions.

Once your Work-Study contract has been approved, the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid will notify UCS.

After approval, proceed to UCS website to create an account and post a CWS position. If your account does not allow you to post a CWS position, please contact UCS at 713-743-5123.

Salary specifications and limitations on work hours along with other details about employing CWS students can be found here.