Contact Alumni Career Services
Alumni Career Services, a service specifically for alumni offered via University Career Services, provides career development and coaching, job search resources, and professional development seminars and events for recent graduates and alumni from the University of Houston. Students, recent graduates, alumni, and employers are encouraged to reach out to us. See the list below of frequently asked questions. Feel free to contact Alumni Career Services if you have additional questions.
Alumni Career Services: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up with Alumni Career Services?
Depending on whether you are a recent graduate or an alumnus of the University of Houston, subscribing to Alumni Career Services can be accomplished the following ways:
- Recent Graduates can click here.
- Graduates who are more than a semester out from graduation can click here.
- What do I get when I sign up?
Recent graduates and alumni are able to meet with an Alumni Career Counselor on the topics of their choice, attend workshops and events, and a host of other services are available. Please click here to learn more.
- Who gets VIP Access at UH Alumni Career Fairs?
VIP Access entails meeting with employers exclusively before an event begins. At this time, only alumni who purchase subscriptions with University Career Services can get VIP Access at Alumni Career Fairs. There may be other events throughout the year that alumni with subscriptions could be invited to.
- I am an Alumnus from another UH System University. Can I get access to career services and your events?
Alumni from system universities are encouraged to attend UH Alumni Career Fairs. At this time, alumni from system universities are not able to access career services’ online resources from the main campus.
- I want to host an information session/hiring event on campus for alumni. Who would I speak to about this?
Please contact Alumni Career Services directly and we can assist you with creating, planning, and promoting your event to alumni.
- I would like to add an event for UH Alumni to your events calendar. How do I go about getting an event posted?
You can submit an event request to Alumni Career Services. Please be detailed in your request in the type of event and be sure to include logistical details. We will review the request and alert you when it is posted. We will also use our social media platforms to get the word out about your event.
- I am an employer and I would like to recruit recent graduates and alumni. Where can I post career opportunities?
Employers can post opportunities in the main jobs database and career services portal at the University of Houston, Cougar Pathway, by clicking here. Recent graduates and alumni from all majors have access to Cougar Pathway and will be able to view and apply for your posting.
- I am planning to apply for Medical School soon. Will these services help me?
An Alumni Career Counselor can conduct mock interviews with you to assist you with preparing for an actual interview with any professional school. Click here to learn more about the services available for alumni.
- I am graduating at the end of this semester. Will I be able to use the services after I graduate?
Alumni Career Services provides continuous services for recent graduates and alumni. We provide access to our services to recent graduates for free immediately following your graduating semester. Please click here to learn more about the services available to recent graduates.
- I want to get involved with my alumni association. Who can I speak to about this?
If you would like to learn more about upcoming opportunities to participate in alumni functions, please click here. If you would like to speak with staff members at UH Alumni Relations, please click here.
- I would like to invite a representative of Alumni Career Services to come and speak about the services you provide. How would I request a speaker?
Click here to request a speaker.