Bachelor of Science in Digital Media
The Digital Media Guide will provide access to a wide variety of resources. Select from the following links to perform a specific search or locate information to start your research....
- Articles, Databases & Journals - Search for articles in trade publications, peer-reviewed or scholarly journals.
- Career Research - This guide has links to resources which focus on job hunting, interview techniques and writing resumes. Provides direct access to databases with career and internship information.
- Company Research - BoardEX, Hoover's, LexisNexis Company Dossier, Mergent, NetAdvantage, ReferenceUSA
- Country Research - Country Watch, Country Studies, International Financial Statistics (IFS), World Development Indicators Online (WDI)
- Demographic Research - ReferenceUSA, Social Explorer, U.S. Census Bureau, U.S. Statistical Abstracts.
- Industry Research - Mergent Horizon, NetAdvantage (Industry Surveys), Plunkett Research, U.S. Census Bureau: Business & Industry
- Market Research - Gartner Core Research, MarketResearch.com, TableBase, SRDS: Media Solutions, Plunkett Research
- News Resources - The Economist, Financial Times, New York Times, Wall Street Journal and more.