Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt professionals are valuable assets within an organization. This training covers an introduction to the terminology, tools, and methods of the Lean Six Sigma methodology for front-line staff/supervisors that will support improvement projects in your organization (not necessarily a pre-requisite for Green Belt level training). Through a total of up to 20 hr. of online instruction, this training uses online quizzes, workshops, and other virtual exercises to reinforce the tools and concepts taught in order to cultivate a strong foundation for the Lean Six Sigma methodology within your organization.
To learn more about the topics covered in this course, please view the course outline.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand Lean Six Sigma terminology
- Solve small problems
- Recognize the importance of customers
- Map processes
- Collect data
- Establish basic baseline measurements
- Identify causes
- Develop solutions
- Online, self-paced delivery format – A kick-off session (hosted online, at your convenience), plus a total of up to 20 hr. of online instruction provided through a learning management system that you will have access to for 12 weeks.
- Online, instructor supported, SEMESTER delivery format - A kick-off session (hosted face-to-face and/or online), plus a total of up to 20 hr. of online instruction provided through a learning management system that you will have access to for the duration of the semester (approximately 14 weeks) with an instructor to guide you through the training from week-to-week as new modules and activities become available.
For upcoming courses, please see our course schedule.
For more information, please contact us.