Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professionals are valuable assets to any team. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is an introduction to the Lean Six Sigma philosophy and terminology and provides the necessary tools for completion of your Green Belt certification project. This course uses a combination of hands on activities, lab exercises, presentations and lectures to provide a strong foundation. You will gain the necessary skills to lead Lean Six Sigma process improvement projects, work on teams led by Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and help your organization effectively implement Lean Six Sigma. Upon successful completion of the training, you will be eligible to lead a Lean Six Sigma project within your organization and qualify for Green Belt certification.
To learn more about the topics covered in this course, please view the course outline.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Solve problems
- Manage small improvement projects
- Identify problems/opportunities for improvement
- Establish improvement project goals
- View work as processes
- Map processes
- Analyze processes for value/waste
- Collect data
- Analyze data
- Develop solutions
- Implement process changes
- Manage processes
- Hybrid/blended delivery format - Select days of the week (kick-off session, plus 5 full days of in-class sessions) over the course of approximately 9 weeks (with time in between class sessions to review online course materials and work on your project) – in addition to the more than 40 hr. of in-class sessions, this course also includes a total of up to 40 hr. of online instruction
- Blended/hybrid SEMESTER delivery format - 1 night per week, 3 hours per night for 14 weeks (offered in fall and spring semesters of each year)
For upcoming courses, please see our course schedule.
For more information, please contact us.