Lean Six Sigma Course Offerings
Yellow Belt Course
- Online, self-paced delivery format – A kick-off session (hosted online, at your convenience), plus a total of up to 20 hr. of online instruction provided through a learning management system that you will have access to for 12 weeks.
- Online, instructor supported, SEMESTER delivery format - A kick-off session (hosted face-to-face and/or online), plus a total of up to 20 hr. of online instruction provided through a learning management system that you will have access to for the duration of the semester (approximately 14 weeks) with an instructor to guide you through the training from week-to-week as new modules and activities become available.
Green Belt Course
- Hybrid/blended delivery format – Select days of the week (kick-off session, plus 5 full days of in-class sessions) over the course of approximately 9 weeks (with time in between class sessions to review online course materials and work on your project) – in addition to the more than 40 hr. of in-class sessions, this course also includes a total of up to 40 hr. of online instruction.
- Hybrid/blended SEMESTER delivery format – 1 night per week, 3 hours per night for 14 weeks (offered in fall and spring semesters of each year).
+2 Upgrade to Black Belt Course
- Traditional delivery format – Monday-Friday, typically 8 hours per day over the course of 2 weeks (with time in between weeks of training to work on your project).