Black Belts lead Lean Six Sigma project teams, mentor Green Belts, and liaise with Master Black Belts and Champions to achieve significant performance improvement and economic impact. As a Black Belt candidate, you will be trained to identify opportunities for improvement within your organization, use Lean Six Sigma methodology, and apply the correct tools and techniques to a Lean Six Sigma project. After the training, you will have the skill set needed to lead Lean Six Sigma projects throughout your organization to achieve significant financial and customer service improvement.
This accelerated program provides a cost-effective and timesaving alternative for training which can be completed in just 2 addition weeks beyond Green Belt level training.
To learn more about the topics covered in this course, please view the course outline.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Solve complex problems
- Manage large improvement projects
- Establish teams to conduct improvement projects
- Facilitate teamwork
- Develop and execute improvement plans
- View processes as part of a larger system
- Improve process efficiency and effectiveness
- Enhance measurement systems
- Collect data
- Analyze data
- Plan and execute experiments
- Determine cause-and-effect relationships
- Brainstorm and select appropriate solutions
- Test potential solutions
- Manage change
- Develop and execute implementation plans (to deploy process improvements)
- Create and execute control plans (to maintain project gains)
- Monitor and control process performance
- Traditional delivery format – Monday-Friday, typically 8 hours per day over the course of 2 weeks (with time in between weeks of training to work on your project)
For upcoming courses, please see our course schedule.
For more information, please contact us.