Certificate in Professional Project Management (PMI)
Spring & Fall 2014 Courses
This is a standard fifteen week college semester format course offered only during the Spring and Fall. There are a very limited number of seats for this course. Seats cannot be RSVP or held. Registration is first come, first served. There are no waiting lists.
- Students may take no more than 12 graduate level credits. If a student takes more than 12 credits, the courses will not be applied toward the graduate program.
- Students are non-degree seeking
- Students will not qualify for financial aid or scholarships
- Students will need to apply to the graduate program to be considered for graduate admissions; this includes a new application and fee.
- 2.75 minimum GPA for the last 60 credit hours of undergraduate course work
- Completed bachelor’s degree
- Some programs may require additional technical knowledge gained through professional experience and/or academic study.
Application Process (applying Pre-Grad)
Student Submission Requirements
- Application (Student will need to apply to a College of Technology graduate program)
- Official transcripts
- Application fee
- Letter of intent that identifies interest in applying Pre-Grad
Please submit materials to:
University of Houston
College of Technology
Attention: ASC/Graduate Admissions
300 Technology Building
Houston, TX 77204-4021
Application and application supporting document deadlines
|Term||Application Deadline||International Application Deadline|
|Fall||July 1||PreGrad is a non degree seeking status, therefore students on a visa that requires enrollment cannot apply as PreGrad. For international students without visa restrictions, the fall application deadline is April 1.|
|Spring||December 1||PreGrad is a non degree seeking status, therefore students on a visa that requires enrollment cannot apply as PreGrad. For international students without visa restrictions, the spring application deadline is October 1.|
If you would like to make an appointment, please call 713-743-4100.