The IFMA FMP Credential Program at The University of Houston – College of Technology will help you earn the knowledge and skills that are demanded by today’s global FM employers and ultimately earn the FMP credential. By attending our classes, you will receive expert instruction from an experienced FM professional, comprehensive reading materials, interactive online study tools, and access to the FMP final assessments.
By attending these live, instructor-led courses, you will:
- increase your knowledge and skills in the areas of operations and maintenance, project management, finance and business, and leadership and strategy
- network with peers and discuss difficult topics with an expert instructor
- take advantage of your corporate tuition reimbursement program
- earn GBCI CE hours and IFMA-issued CEUs
- access the FMP final assessments and earn the FMP credential