How to Gain Management Support
Through facilitated discussions, participants are provided guidance that will help them improve their abilities to align training with essential business goals, show key stakeholders how their learning group provides value, define accepted measuring indicators, and communicate the value of training to the organization.
- Understand key stakeholders and their interests
- Identifying business value
- Aligning Training with business
- Identifying factors and measure indicators of business improvement
- Communicating the value of training
Directors of training, training managers, trainers and facilitators, and directors of HR, other HR professionals who aspire to similar positions.
- Learn how to do a complete stakeholder analysis.
- Define the value proposition within your organization.
- Align your learning activities to the value proposition and the essential business goals.
- Establish a plan for communicating the achievements and value of the learning group in helping the organization achieve organizational success.
Date, Time and Location
Date: October 29, 2009
Time: 11:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Location: Cameron Building
- Stakeholder Analysis, including identification of value
- The Aligning Learning Activities to Business Value Model
- List of possible activities, approaches and processes to align L & D to value proposition
- A Communicating Value Plan Template
Registration and Cost
$195 – Early Bird registration (by Oct. 15th)
$249 after Oct. 16 (includes seminar and materials)
To register call: 713.743.1202 or register online at https://ceregister.uh.edu/SubGroup.awp?~~HDC~Human+Development+and+Consumer+Sciences