Department of Information and Logistics Technology
Students wishing to obtain a minor may choose any approved minor program within the College of Technology. Minimum requirements range from 15 to 18 semester hours of course work, of which 9 must be advanced; 9 semester hours in residence at UH of which 6 must be advanced; and a 2.0 minimum grade point average in all courses in the minor at the University of Houston.
The GPA for minors in the College of Technology will be calculated based upon all the grades earned in all courses attempted or completed for the minor as defined by the minor requirements listed in the undergraduate catalog.
For the official requirements for a Organizational Leadership and Supervision Minor, see the University of Houston Catalog.
(15 Semester Hours)
- TELS 3340 - Organizational Leadership and Supervision
Select twelve semester hours from the following courses:
- DIGM 3353 - Visual Communications Technology
- SCLT 2380 - Distribution Channels
- TELS 3345 - Human Resources in Technology
- TELS 3355 - Project Leadership
- TELS 3363 - Technical Communications
- TELS 3365 - Team Leadership
- TELS 4371 - Leading Change in the Workplace
- TELS 4390 - Current Issues in Technology Leadership and Supervision
Prerequisite(s) for minor: ENGL 1304
Declare This Minor
To delcare this minor, please download the form below and return to the Academic Services Center.