Master of Science in Supply Chain and Logistics Technology
The following is a list of courses required of all students pursuing the Master of Science in Supply Chain and Logistics Technology. For a complete description of these courses, visit the University of Houston Graduate Catalog.
Course Requirements for Master of Science in Supply Chain and Logistics Technology
- TEPM 6301 - Project Management Principles
- TEPM 6302 - Leadership and Team Building
- TEPM 6303 - Risk Assessment in Project Management
- TEPM 6304 - Contemporary Quality Assessment in Project Management
- TEPM 6391 - Project Management Seminar
- TEPM 6395 - Integration Project
- SCLT 6314 - Measurement and Evaluation of Supply Chain Operations
- SCLT 6316 - Global Supply Chain Operation
- SCLT 6318 - Supply Chain Strategies
- SCLT 6320 - Procurement Strategies
Six (6) Advanced Hours of Graduate Coursework. Electives must be approved by the graduate faculty advisor prior to enrollment.
- CIS - 6000 level courses
- ^CNST - 6000 level courses
- *DISC - 6000 and 7000 level courses
- **ELET - 6000 level courses
- FINA 7380 - Real Estate Finance
- FINA 7397 - Developing a Real Estate Project / Market Analysis and Project Feasibility / Multifamily Residential Real Estate Fundamentals / Seminar: Real Estate Case Studies and Competitions
- FINA 7497 - Essentials of Real Estate
- FUTR - 6000 level courses
- *GENB 7397 - Decision Analysis in the Engergy Industry
- GRET - 6000 level courses
- HDCS - 6000 level courses
- HRD 6397 - Designing OD Interventions
- *MANA 6332 - Organizational Behavoir and Management
- *MANA 7330 - Legal Environment of Management
- *MANA 7336 - Human Resource Management
- *MANA 7337 - Stress and Work
- *MANA 7338 - Organizational Power, Politics, and Culture
- **MECT - 6000 level courses
- *MIS - 6000 and 7000 level courses
- *PSYC 6370 - Foundations of Industrial Organizational Psychology
- *PSYC 6371 - Seminar in Personnel Psychology
- *PSYC 6374 - Organizational Change and Development
- SCLT - 6000 level courses
- *SCM - 6000 and 7000 level courses
- *STAT - 6000 and 7000 level courses
- TECH - 6000 level courses
- TEPM - 6000 level courses
Please Consider When Choosing Electives
- Students are responsible for ensuring that they meet all course pre-requisites prior to enrollment. Failure to meet course requirements may result in students being dropped from courses without a refund.
- *Courses taken outside the College of Technology may require assistance registering. Please contact the department offering the course for permission to enroll.
- **These courses are highly technical and may require academic leveling. Please consult with the Faculty Advisor prior to registering.
- ^Enrollment in CNST courses requires prior approval. Please contact the department before enrolling.
- No more than 12 credits earned outside of the ILT department (CIS, SCLT or TEPM) may be applied towards a degree plan. If your directed area of study is outside of the department and you would like to take electives outside the department, you will need to submit:
- General Petition to request more than 12 credits be taken outside the department and identify the courses taken outside the department on the petition.
- Submit a copy of your degree plan with the petition