Executive Master's Degree in Human Resource Development
A complete application includes:
- Graduate Studies Application
Online application is available at www.applytexas.org. The application deadline to begin in the fall session is July 1 for domestic applicants and April 1 for international applicants.
When completing the online application please select University of Houston-Main Campus as the target university. Applicants for the Executive Master of Science in Human Resource Development program must apply to the MSHRD program; under Educational Background please write in "Executive Program" for question #3.
- Transcripts-two (2) official, sealed transcripts from all higher education institutions attended; these must be sent directly from the issuing school to the ExHRD program; transcripts issued directly to a student will not be accepted.
- Endorsement Letter from Senior Level Management-Please ask endorser to place in a sealed envelope, sign across the back, and mail to the ExHRD program.
- Letter of Recommendation-from a supervisor or someone who has worked closely with you; this may be mailed or submitted by email.
- Financial Commitment Letter—(optional) include if your employer will contribute towards the program cost; the cost for the 2015-2016 program can be obtained from emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The letter may be mailed or submitted by email.
- Resume—Please provide a resume listing your employment history and outlining your job responsibilities in detail. This may be mailed or submitted by email.
- Interview-will be scheduled after application items are reviewed.
- A non-refundable Application Fee of $75-The fee may be submitted when completing the online Apply Texas Application; the fee must be paid before application items will be reviewed.
Application items may be submitted to:
University of Houston
College of Technology
Attn: Dr. Consuelo Waight
110 Cameron Building
Houston, TX 77204-6020
For application questions, please contact email@example.com.