Department of Information and Logistics Technology
Bachelor of Science Degrees
The Department of Information and Logistics Technology at the College of Technology offers the following Bachelor of Science degrees:
- Computer Information Systems - Provides for the needs of a dynamic and integral part of business and industry - the information systems environment, also known as information technology or IT.
- Digital Media - Prepares technologically-savvy leaders for supervisory positions in the digital media industry. Students who enroll in this program will gain competencies in various graphic-related technologies that support the digitization of graphic and text content as well as a broad background in leadership and supervision.
- Organizational Leadership and Supervision - Focuses on providing individuals with a competitive advantage when moving into leadership and supervisory roles in technology based organizations. The program investigates the rapidly changing and complex nature of leadership in organizations that use and rely on technology on a day to day basis.
- Supply Chain and Logistics Technology - Managing (planning and executing) the flow of materials, their transformation into finished goods, and their ultimate delivery as finished goods to the final buyer.
Master of Science Degrees
The Department of Information and Logistics Technology at the College of Technology offers the following Master of Science degrees:
- Information System Security - Designed to equip technology professionals to assess security needs of information and network systems and then to manage the implementation and maintenance of the recommended security solutions. NSA 4011 and 4014 certified.
- Supply Chain and Logistics Technology - This program is designed for the professional who seeks advanced preparation in logistics, inventory management, transportation, sales, and procurement.
- Technology Project Management - Provides students with a leadership foundation and the opportunity to focus on an area of directed study.