The twelve (12) program general outcomes presented below were developed in consistency with the ATMAE outcomes assessment accreditation model.
- Students will be able to demonstrate an ability to research and to communicate finding in writing following APA or similar format.
- Students will be able to effectively communicate research and other materials in a presentation format either in person or through the use of technology.
- Students will be able to demonstrate an understanding of leadership and management principles.
- Students will be able to apply the knowledge of accepted organizational leadership and supervision behaviors and practices.
- Students will show understanding of the importance of legal, ethical, and professional behaviors in organizations.
- Students will apply technological skills to implement solutions associated with organizational leadership and supervision problems.
- Students will be able to document, measure, and monitor outcomes associated with leadership and supervision solutions in the workplace.
- Students will understand the importance of quality and continuous improvement in the workplace.
- Students will understand the role of supervisor and its primary responsibilities.
- Students will demonstrate understanding of the connection between different management functions in organization settings.
- Students will be able to apply fundamental analytical skills to analyze business processes.
- Students will be able to provide business solutions to fundamental issues in organizations.
Alignment of Organizational Leadership and Supervision Program Learning Outcomes Mapped to Core OLS Courses
|General Program Outcomes|
|Organizational Leadership and Supervision Course||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|TELS 3340: Organizational Leadership||X||X||X||X||X|
|TELS 3345: Human Resources in Technology||X||X||X||X|
|TELS 3355: Project Leadership||X||X||X||X|
|TELS 3365: Team Leadership||X||X||X||X||X|
|TELS 4341: Production and Service Operations||X||X||X||X|
|TELS 4342: Quality Improvement Methods||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|TELS 4371: Leading Change in the Workplace||X||X||X||X||X|
|TELS 4372: Project and Proposal Writing||X||X||X||X|
|TELS 4378: Senior Project||X||X||X||X||X|
|TELS 4390: Current Issues in Technology||X||X||X|