Improve Your Career with a Graduate Certificate in Foresight
This program serves both UH degree and non-degree seeking candidates.
The University of Houston's Foresight program offers a four-course (12 credit) Graduate Certificate in Foresight. The courses in the certificate are the same as those offered within the Master's degree in Foresight. Courses are offered online and face-to-face and the student simply takes four core courses. Upon completion of the certificate, you must submit the application for a certificate along with $150 application fee. At any point, students may apply the certificate courses to complete the Foresight Master's program.
- FORE 6311: Introduction to Foresight
- FORE 6351: Futures Research
- FORE 6332: Systems Thinking
- FORE 6371: World Futures
(Substitutes are possible with permission)
- Apply and be admitted to the University of Houston. Admissions information.
- Participants with 15 or more college credit hours can apply as a transfer student.
- Students who have already received a bachelor's degree must apply as a pre-graduate.
- List your major as STFOREGRC.
- All applications require a fee and submission of official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
- If students are applying for financial aid, the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships may request an advisor to fill out a Pre-Grad certification form. Contact an advisor at 713-743-4100 to sign the form indicating you are pursuing a certificate