Support for Online and Technology-Assisted Courses
The College of Technology's Instructional Design & Technology group supports faculty and staff in their use of technology as it relates to teaching and learning. Our mission is to be the leading resource for College of Technology instructors in the design and delivery of online, hybrid, and technology-assisted courses. We are committed to supporting your efforts in creating an exciting, challenging, and effective learning experience for your students.
Instructional Design & Technology currently consists of an Instructional Designer and two Graduate Technology Assistants. We also work closely with College Information Services and our Web Developer.
The Instructional Designer
- Provides consultation in instructional design and technology for faculty and staff
- And assists faculty in the development of course material for delivery in traditional and online classes.
- Supports the College's use of our Course Management System (Blackboard Vista)
- Is the first point of contact for faculty and staff.
The Graduate Technology Assistants
- Are supervised by the Instructional Designer
- Assist the Instructional Designer as directed
- Support faculty and other TAs, GAs, IAs, etc.
- Are the first point of contact for TAs, GAs, IAs, etc.
Location: T2 228F