What is Instructional Design?
Instructional design is the systematic process of developing instructions using learning and instructional theories to ensure the quality of instruction. The process encompasses the analysis of learning needs and goals, the development of instructional materials and activities to help students meet the goals, and the evaluation of the instruction and learner activities to understand their impact on learning.
The Instructional Design office is available to assist you in designing a new course, re-designing an existing one, and exploring the right tool to deploy in your class to enhance students' learning.
Our Vision is to:
- Increase access to education
- Improve student-learning outcomes
- Reduce instructional costs
- Utilize educational technology effectively
- Blackboard Training and Support
- Educational Technology Training
- Course Design and Redesign
- Instructional and Technical Consultancy
- Course Review and Feedback
- New and Innovative Technologies Showcase