Save the Date
All College of Technology alumni are invited to join us for an evening celebration of your achievements and your alma mater. Each alum may bring one guest.
This is a complimentary event with the exception of parking.* Cocktail attire. RSVP required.
December 5, 2018
UH Athletics and Alumni Center—3204 Cullen Blvd, Houston, TX 77004
6:00 p.m. Reception
7:00 p.m. Dinner and Awards Presentation
*Note: Parking will be available at the Stadium Parking Garage (SPG) for $5.00. The Stadium Parking Garage is located at 3874 Holman St. Houston, TX 77004
The College of Technology is seeking nominations for our 2018 Alumni Awards:
- Distinguished Alumni Award: This award recognizes alumni who have made significant contributions to society and whose service, accomplishments and careers have brought credit to the University of Houston and the College of Technology.
- Rising Star Award: This award recognizes young alumni (40 years old or younger at the time of the application deadline) who have made significant contributions to society, and whose service, accomplishments and careers have brought credit to the University of Houston and the College of Technology.
- Volunteer Service Award: This award recognizes and honors individuals who have consistently and voluntarily given extraordinary service to the University Of Houston College Of Technology.
- Entrepreneur Award: This award recognizes alumni who have accepted a high level of personal, professional and/or financial risk to pursue an opportunity in an enterprise or venture to introduce new methods, techniques, practices and technologies into the workplace that increased efficiency and productivity in the generation of new products and services.
- Outstanding Faculty Award: This award recognizes the College of Technology faculty who have shown major accomplishments in teaching, research and public service.
The nomination process for the 2018 College of Technology Alumni Awards Gala is as follows:
- Provide a Letter of Nomination
- Letter must be 1 page minimum.
- Font size must be 12 pt.
- Nomination Form
- Complete all sections.
- Additional Information including a resume may be attached to the nomination form.
- Upload the letter of nomination, completed nomination form and any supporting documents to the award nominations portal.
The deadline for submissions is Monday, November 5, 2018.