Skip to main content


Student Advising, Career Information, Financial Aid and Scholarships


Support for student academic and career advising in the College of Technology is provided primarily through the Academic Services Center, located in room 108 in the Technology Annex (T) building.

If you are a current student in the College of Technology and have a question related to your academic work in the college, we suggest that you first look at the academic procedures for undergraduate or graduate students to see if your question can be answered there. You might also find help using an item from the list of helpful links given below from the UH and College of Technology sites.

If you cannot answer your questions through these means, then please feel free to come by the Academic Services Center (room 108 of the T building), where you can speak with someone directly. You can also make an appointment with one of our Academic Services Center advisors to speak in more detail about any questions or issues that you face. Our list of questions concerning when to see an advisor can also provide you with answers about when to set up an appointment with an advisor.

Useful Links