Are you ready to gain a career edge while unleashing marketing power? With video and live-streaming now the #1 trending media form on social media, today’s marketer needs be familiar with single-camera digital video production and editing. You will learn effective visual storytelling so that you will have a foundational understanding of, and practical experience in writing, producing, directing, shooting, and editing digital motion media that can be used in multimedia and transmedia distribution applications.
In this hands-on course, you will be creating a video marketing promotion for either yourself, your company, a product or service, or a non-profit organization (your choice).
About the Course
12 weeks + $650 = One World-Class Video Production.
Through case studies, a campaign project, interactive sessions, videos
- History and development of analog & digital video
- Digital video camera operation and technology
- Motion media composition and aesthetics
- Staging, lighting, and sound technology
- Post-production video and motion graphics
- Digital video applications in multimedia and transmedia
- Legal and ethical issues in motion media
- Digital video business
- Live-streaming tactics and new technology
Award-Winning Guest Master
A three-time Emmy® winner, Michelle Fitzgerald has over 20 years experience in video, TV and film production. Beyond her video instruction, you will get feedback from her at the end of the module.
Start Date and Duration
12 weeks; Spring start date is May 13, 2019. Only 24 seats available!
Required Hardware and Software
- A computer that is running a minimum operating system requirement of Mac OS X 10.10 and Windows 7.
- Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) software (you will be using Adobe Premiere, Audition and After Effects)
- Video camera (yes, you can use a smartphone if you have no other professional resource)
Gain a career edge with a Transmedia Marketing professional certificate. Join us, and unleash your marketing power!