Are you ready to gain a career edge while unleashing marketing power? Over the past two years, more data was created than had been collected in the previous history of mankind. We must stay on top of the curve to realize the potential and harvest the benefits. Business and technology professionals will be amazed by the types and volumes of data that are available, and surprised by how easy it is to organize and gather.
In this hands-on course, you will be creating a data mining strategy for either yourself, your company, a product or service, or a non-profit organization (your choice).
About the Course
12 weeks + $650 = One Dynamic Data Mining Strategy.
Through case studies, a campaign project, interactive sessions, videos,
- Understand the difference between data and information
- Describe typical types of information and information systems within an organization
- Describe different types of information systems applications
- Define end-user information systems and explain how they relate to other areas of information systems
- Understand the role systems analysts in the development of information systems
- Describe the essential phases of systems development methodology
- Discuss the role of marketing databases and provide examples
- Recognize the power and benefits of data mining
- Explain the operation of data warehousing and its role in decision
Start Date and Duration
12 weeks; The start date is January 27th, 2020. Only 24 seats are available!
Required Hardware and Software
- A computer that is running a minimum operating system requirement of Mac OS X 10.10 and Windows 7.
- A browser.
Gain a career edge with a Transmedia Marketing™ professional certificate. Join us, and unleash your marketing power!