Skip to main content

Financial Aid and Scholarships

Students may apply for financial aid and scholarships through the University's Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid.

UH Sugar Land Scholarships

Students attending classes in Sugar Land may be eligible for private donor scholarships. These scholarships are designated for students who are taking classes in Sugar Land.

To apply, students need to fill out the Sugar Land Scholarship Application. The application for the next academic year is available during the Spring semester. In addition to the application, students must submit a personal essay, recent letters of recommendation, and other documents for verification purposes.

The scholarships are selected by a committee of UH staff. Recipients are notified of the selection in July, and scholarship funds are transferred in September. If you have further questions, please contact the UH Sugar Land Campus Support Services.

George Foundation Scholarships

The George Foundation administer their own scholarships for students who reside in Fort Bend County attending one of the University of Houston campuses. Please visit the George Foundation website for more information.

Veteran's Affairs

Questions regarding veterans' affairs should be addressed to the University's Veteran Services.