The University of Houston College of Technology was one of six educational entities that benefited from a Hurricane Harvey Relief Fundraiser to assist those still recovering from the devastating impact of the storm. The college was awarded $10,000 at the event.
For the second year in a row, the University of Houston College of Nursing has been recognized nationally for its commitment to diversity and inclusion. INSIGHT Into Diversity magazine, the oldest and largest diversity-focused publication in higher education, has honored the college with its 2017 Health Professions Higher Education Excellence in Diversity Award.
The University of Houston has launched the public phase of a $1 billion capital campaign, the most ambitious in the institution’s 90-year history, and the first public university billion-dollar campaign in Houston. The campaign, “Here, We Go: The Campaign for the University of Houston” is designed to strategically move the university forward.
This month's news - October 2017
Archive of stories >
- UH Digital Medial Advisory Board Member Donates $10,000 to UH Hurricane Relief Fund
- College of Nursing Again Recognized for Commitment to Diversity
- Annual Scholarship Banquet Celebrates Students, Benefactors
- UH Sugar Land 16th Annual Scholarship Banquet: Student Matthew Gaines
- Cougar Strong: UH Sugar Land After the Storm
- After the Storm: Resources and Information
- United Healthcare's Project SEARCH Temporarily Relocates to UH Sugar Land
- Houston Woman Magazine Honors College of Technology Professor
- New College of Education Hybrid Graduate Program Focuses on Effective Use of Technologies
Learn more about the news from our inaugural programs:
- UH College of Nursing News and "The Pulse" Newsletter
- UH College of Technology Digital Media, Student Showcase