Skip to main content

Graduate Degrees

UH Sugar Land offers advanced degrees in several areas, listed below.

Advisors designated for specific programs or colleges can assist you with your academic advising needs. To be connected with an advisor, please click here or call 832-842-2900.

Master's Programs College
Administration & Supervision M.Ed. (w/ Principal Certification) Education
Curriculum & Instruction - Learning, Design & Technology M.Ed. Education
Counseling M.Ed. Education
Human Resource Development M.S. Technology
Executive Human Resource Development M.S. Technology
Nurse Administration M.S.N. Nursing
Nursing Education M.S.N. Nursing
Nursing: Family Nurse Practitioner M.S.N. Nursing
Social Work, M.S.W. Social Work
Technology Project Management M.S. Technology
Doctorate Program College
Professional Leadership - K-12 Ed.D. Education