Skip to main content

Certificates & Concentrations

Coursework leading to a certificate is available at the UH Sugar Land campus in the below areas.

Advisors designated for specific programs or colleges can assist you with your academic advising needs. To be connected with an advisor, please click here or call 832-842-2900.

Certifications/Certificates College
Speech Language Pathology Assistant* Liberal Arts & Social Sciences

* A baccalaureate degree is required to enroll