|Click a building for details|
University of Houston Sugar Land is located on 250 acres in Sugar Land, Texas, on the southwest side of Houston. The UH Sugar Land campus consists of two buildings: The Albert and Mamie George Building and Brazos Hall. There is also the University Branch Library.
The Albert and Mamie George Building
- 57,000 square-foot facility
- General classrooms and ITV classrooms
- UH System faculty and staff offices
- UHSL Academic Support and IT departments.
- 145,000 square-foot facility
- General classrooms
- Science and nursing labs
- WCJC faculty and staff offices
- WCJC Academic Support department
- UH System faculty offices
- UHSL Safety & Security office