Spring Classes begin January 14. We're here to assist our returning Cougars! Coming back to campus is no sweat if you remember that these campus services are ready to help you get things done and get back into gear.
UH ENROLLMENT SERVICES
The UH Welcome Center, home to the UH Enrollment Services offices of Admissions, Scholarships and Financial Aid, Registration and Academic Records, and Student Financial Services, is here to assist you with your return to the University of Houston. The Enrollment Services Call Center (713-743-1010) will also be open during the regular hours of operation. The regular hours of operation will be:
- Monday-Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Important Information for Returning Students:
- Login to your myUH accounts daily to keep up-to-date with your enrollment and student financial status!
- Students must make Spring 2013 payment arrangements by January 8. Payment plans, including the Installment Payment Plan (25% of total balance due on or before January 8), and Transition Funding Options are available online in students' myUH account.
- Beginning Fall 2012, financial aid funds will disburse to students' financial accounts based on the following schedule:
- All Loans and Scholarships will begin disbursing the first week of classes.
- All Grants will disburse immediately after the 12th class day of the term (the university's Official Reporting Day).
Dates to Remember:
- January 22: Last day to add a class online via myUH
- January 30: Last day to drop a class or withdraw online via myUH without receiving a grade in the course.
For Additional Information:
- Financial Aid
- Payment Information
- Enrollment/Registration Information-Adding and Dropping Classes
- Student Records
- Academic Calendar
- General Enrollment Services announcements
- Campus Map
PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION
Parking Lot Map
Parking Permit Types
- Economy - allow to park in outlying Economy parking lots. Campus shuttles run between the Economy lots and the center of campus.
- Economy Plus - allow you to park in any non-restricted parking lot weekdays from 5 p.m. to 7 a.m. and all day on weekends and university holidays.
- Student Commuter - are valid in Student or Economy parking lots.
- Garage - convenient parking option in one of three parking garages.
- Students can register for parking through the Parking & Transportation Services website. If you have questions, please call: 713-743-1097.
Cougar Line Shuttles
- Three shuttle routes to get you around campus, www.uh.edu/pts/cougarline.htm.
- Track your shuttle and get projected arrival times at uhpublic.etaspot.net.
UNIVERSITY OF HOUSTON DINING SERVICES
UH Dining Services provides an array of dining options on campus, ranging from all-you-care-to-eat programs in residential locations to retail dining at brands like Chick-fil-A, Einstein's Bros. Bagels, Subway and many more. Whether you're eating on campus every day or just a few times a week, you could be saving money with a meal plan. Catering on Cullen is a premier caterer that can add a special touch to your perfect event. You can choose from one of our specialty menu options or customize a plan to fit your needs.
- See our catering menu options online
- Check out our hours of operations, locations, meal plans and more
UNIVERSITY COPY CENTER
The University Copy Center is your on campus print and postal center here to serve the UH community. We are a full digital print shop with production color and b/w machines, conveniently located in the Welcome Center, Our experienced staff can help you with all of your printing and postal needs. Our wide format printers produce stunning posters, banners and signs perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Visit us online
- Full-Service Copy & Print Shop
- Indoor/Outdoor Banners, Posters & Signs
- Full Service Mail & Parcel Services -- DHL/USPS/FedEx/UPS
- Course Packets
Textbooks Your Way! Rental, Digital, Used and New. Buy your books at our convenient campus location at the UC or online.
Spring Regular Hours:
- Monday - Thursday - 7:45 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Vending Services manages vended beverages (Coca-Cola), snacks, frozen food, fresh food, coffee (Canteen) and ice cream products. Vending machines are available in 45 buildings on campus. For more information, including a list of vending locations and the refund policy, visit us online or call 832-842-9053.
The Cougar Card is now the official ID Card for the University of Houston. Visit us at the Welcome Center. Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday - Friday. Cougar Card has new online services available via AccessUH this Fall that allow students to:
- Submit a Cougar Card Photo Online
- Check Account Balances
- Sign-Up, Cancel, Change Meal Plans
- Deposit Money to Flex Account
- Report Lost/Stolen Cards
For more information about the Cougar Card office, visit www.uh.edu/cougarcard.
University Information Technology can assist you with all of your computing needs. Learn about the UH wireless networks, computer labs, discounts available on hardware and software, as well as security tips and computing resources available on campus.
Update your emergency contact info here. Add a cell phone number to get emergency alert text messages.