Staff Council would like to extend a heartfelt “thank you” to all of the various areas around UH campus contributing to make this year’s Pilot Program successful:
- College of the Arts, M. D. Anderson Library, Hilton College of Hotel and Restaurant Management, C. T. Bauer College of Business, and the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics for providing morning programs for the children and parents to attend.
- Administration and Finance (A&F) leadership for providing vouchers for children to attend lunch free at the Fresh Food Company with their parents.
- Office of Risk Management for providing important information about event safety.
- College of the Arts, with the extensive coordination efforts by Fallon Noel, for creating the artwork for this year’s program.
- Faculty Senate for providing the string backpacks for the children attending the programs.
- The following areas for providing content for the children’s backpacks and creating badges:
- M. D. Anderson Library
- Blaffer Art Museum
- TDECU Credit Union (Extra paper fans from Cougar First Impressions)
- Auxiliary Services’ Vending Services
- University Services’ Printing and Postal Services
- University Services’ Office of Sustainability
- University Information Technology (UIT) Security
Thank you – Peggy Levy and Lynn Smith (Co- Chairpersons, Staff Affairs Committee)