IDEALIST.ORG, Leading Non-profit Job Search Engine, Brings Graduate Degree Fair to UH in an Effort to Further Social Impact Careers
Idealist.org and the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work will host a graduate degree fair to connect prospective students with graduate schools to further social-impact careers.
Come to the Idealist Grad Fair to learn more about programs that focus on your interests and to explore ways to further your career through graduate school.
At the fair, you can:
- speak with admissions representatives from local, national, and international schools
- discuss professional development through graduate education
- learn about hundreds of public-service graduate programs
- determine admissions requirements and application deadlines and
- attend a Q&A session where a panel of experts will discuss how to make yourself a stronger candidate for graduate school.
This fair is FREE and open to the public.
Interested attendees are encouraged to register online at
Join prospective students and graduate school admissions officers in fields such as:
- public administration
- international affairs
- public policy
- public interest law
- social work
- nonprofit management
- global and public health
- environmental science
- socially responsible business
Representatives from 50 schools including the Boston University School of Public Health, American University School of International Service, California Institute of Integral Studies, Duke University – Nicolas School of the Environment and National Urban Fellows Inc. will be in attendance and ready to answer your questions about their schools’ offerings, the application process and more.
Thursday, November 12, 2011
5:00 PM to 8:00 PM
University of Houston,
MD Anderson Library, Rockwell Pavilion Room, 4800 Calhoun Road, Houston, Texas, 77004, United States