- NLSA is a student run branch from the NLA Program.
- NLSA members organize and attend Leadership & Service Learning events, where there are opportunities for developing leadership and teamwork skills.
- It is encouraged to gain experience by service as an NLSA Officer or Committee Member.
- NLSA Committees organize and plan activities and events to gain experience in program planning, to network and interact with community leaders and nonprofit professionals, and to meet other students interested in working in nonprofit organizations
- NLSA is a “safety net” environment for testing ideas, skills and knowledge in a professional setting while still being a student. The Program Director and Coordinator provide advising and direction, while encouraging students to make decisions and give input on program content.
To learn more about how you can join visit us at an Informational Session or NLSA General Meeting, see calendar below or contact the NLA Office at email@example.com or 713-743-8137