Awards from the State of Texas Agencies are subject to the Uniform Grant Management Standards (UGMS) from the Texas Comptroller Of Public Accounts as Adopted June 2004. The UGMS is the overarching guide. Each specific agency or/and award may have agency or award specific requirements referenced in solicitations, Notices of Awards or on its website.
Although some State grants are federal flow-through, and may be coded as a federal award in the grant management system, the requirement under the UGMS in addition to the UG standards may be required.
As with all awards, in addition to the Agency guidelines, public and state laws and the University of Houston MAPP and SAMS policy must be adhered.
Texas State Agencies Sponsors:
- Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT)
- Administration for Children and Families
- Office of the Governor
- Office of Community Services
- Texas Commission on the Arts last updated April 2018
- Texas Commission on Environmental
- Texas Education Agency
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating
- Texas Department of State Health
- Houston Arts Alliance