The Welcome Desk – Member Services is where registration occurs for nearly every service offered by the Department of Campus Recreation.
Patrons can sign up and pay for the following programs and services offered at Member Services:
- Locker Service
- Towel Service
- Guest Passes
- Group Swim Lessons
- Personal Training Session
You must present your Cougar card at the time of purchase.
The following services require pre-registration at the designated area:
- Climbing Wall/Rental Shop – Room 1017
- Intramural Sports – Room 1007
- Group Exercise – Fitness Zone Desk, 2nd Floor
- Private Swim Lessons - Aquatic Office
- Summer Camp - Room 1007
- Facility Reservation – Room 2000
You must present your Cougar Card each time you wish to enter the facility.
Bringing the highest quality experience to all our patrons:
- Indoor Climbing Wall
- Lap pools, whirlpools and sauna
- Outdoor Leisure pool
- Wide variety of cardio, weights and strength training equipment
- Free day locker to use at every visit
- Certified Personal Trainer to help you achieve your fitness goals*
- Fun, challenging, and vast assortment of Group Fitness classes
- Dedicated stretching space
- Camping and Water Sports Rentals*
- 1/4 mile Indoor Track
- Aquatic and Safety courses*
- Daily and Weekly Guest Passes *
- Locker Service*
- Towel Service*
* additional fees apply
Memberships are available for purchase at the Welcome Desk - Member Services.