Fitness assessments are a great tool to help you make exercise a part of your daily life. By evaluating your fitness level and health risk, we can establish a personalized exercise program designed to help you achieve your health and fitness goals. This program is only for Rec Center members and benefits those interested in improving or maintaining their current fitness status. Assessments are available for $15.
- Resting Heart Rate/Blood Pressure: Resting heart rate and blood pressure are important indicators to measure as you begin and progress in your fitness routine.
- BMI: Body Mass Index, ratio of height and weight
- Waist to Hip Ratio: ratio of waist and hip
- Body Composition (skinfolds): Measures the ratio of lean body mass to fat mass with skin fold measurements and girth measurements.
- Circumference Measurements
- Cardiovascular Endurance Testing
- Muscular EnduranceTesting
- Additional tests may be included depending on your specific needs or fitness goals
Duration: 30 min-45 min
**Please make sure to wear athletic-style clothing. Shorts are preferred due to the body composition measurement on the thigh.
**This program is only for Rec Center members.
To schedule an appointment call 713-743-1621
Please note: payment and paperwork is required when making an appointment