Download a copy of the checklist (.doc)
Adjunct and Lecturer (Non-Benefits Eligible) Positions
Positions for non-tenure track can be managed through the Online Job System. If you prefer to manage this position manually, please send all documents to email@example.com.
- Approval of Hiring(.doc) form with appropriate department and college signatures for initial faculty appointment
- Non-Tenure Track Faculty Employment Acceptance (.doc) form with sections I, II and III completed and signed.
- Dean’s offer letter
- Candidate’s acceptance letter or e-mail, or signed offer letter
- Candidate’s CV
- Candidate’s original transcripts for terminal degrees in discipline posted (SACS Compliance) – deliver to Faculty Affairs prior to submission of ePAR. Certified electronic transcripts will be accepted directly from the institution at firstname.lastname@example.org. Electronic transcripts will not be accepted from the candidate.
- Justification Letter signed by the Department Chair and/or the Dean required if candidate does not have the terminal degree in the teaching discipline
- Foreign credentials must be accompanied by a certified English translation and a credentials evaluation by a credible credentials evaluation service
- Information about number of courses to be taught (including course & section number) and other duties should be included in the offer letter and Approval of Hiring
- If non-US citizen, provide information concerning candidate’s current employment authorization for I-9 compliance (to be verified by HR)
- Personal Data Sheet (.doc) for initial faculty appointment and/or for appointment after separation from employment of 1 year or more, even if transferring from another UH component.
- Faculty Pay Option Form