Founded in 1927, the University of Houston today is the premier urban research and teaching university in Texas and the most ethnically diverse research university in the nation. Our outstanding faculty and facilities draw students from across the country and around the world. For more information about the University of Houston, see the UH at a Glance information elsewhere on the UH website.
Scroll down to review faculty openings.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
The University of Houston is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
OPEN FACULTY POSITIONS
Candidates are now being recruited for the following positions, organized by department and area of interest:
- Assistant Professor - Computer and Information Security, Software Design, and Health Computing - Tenure-Track
- Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor - Basic Sciences or Clinical Sciences - Tenured or Tenure-Track
- Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor - Clinical or Vision Sciences - Tenure-Track
- Clinical Assistant Professor - Low Vision/Vision Rehabilitation
Pharmacy - Pharmacological and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor - Pharmaceutics - Tenured or Tenure-Track
- Associate or Full Professor - Toxicology - Tenured or Tenure-Track
- return to top -