The deadline for you to sign up for the Four-Year Graduation Plan and Fixed Rate Tuition Option is September 7th, 2016.
Need help signing up to participate in UH in 4? Follow the instructions below to access and apply for the plan.
1. Navigate to the UH website: www.uh.edu or click the Participate in UHin4 through myUH button on the left.
2. Click on the Login to AccessUH button.
3. Click on the myUH (PeopleSoft) Login tab.
4. Enter your PeopleSoft Login ID and password. Click on the Login to AccessUH button.
5. Click on the UH Self-Service Link.
6. Click on the UH in 4 Graduation Plan Link
7. To view information about the Freshman Four-Year Graduation Plan, click on the View Plan button.
8. Make your selection and click on the Submit button. If you choose to decline or remain undecided, you will have another opportunity to make a selection prior to the submission deadline.
Based on your selection, you will receive a confirmation message. The message below is for those that have opted to participate in the Freshman Four-Year Graduation Plan.
9. To participate in the Fixed Rate Tuition Plan, click on the Fixed Rate Tuition button.
10. Scroll down to view all information about the Fixed Rate Tuition Plan. Make your selection and click the Submit button.
A confirmation message will appear at the bottom of the page based on your selection.